Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Maui pics!

Here is the view from our condo...gotta love it!
Lilly was always on top of making sure we had enough sun screen, and at the end of the day she put some after sun lotion on us. She took GREAT care of us! 
I just LOVE her, she is so stinkin' cute!
We were lucky enough to meet up with more friends in Maui, Katie and her husband Loren!
We had So much fun seeing them there!
Quick family picture before we headed to the Hula Grill for dinner. They had these YUMMY drinks and Lilly even tried her first calamari and enjoyed it.
We visited Katie and Loren at their pool, and had a blast!
One night Matt and Callie watched Lilly for us and let us have a date night. I was a little nervous to take Lilly on a beach vacation. Every other one I have been on I have gotten to do what I want whenever I wanted to, lay on the beach go swimming. Well we were lucky enough to have such wonderful friends to watch Lilly a couple of times to let Taylor and I have some time to ourselves. They are so sweet, and Lilly just ADORES them so it couldn't have been a better situation. 

I have more pictures as well.....you will just have to wait to see them :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your sweet family!