Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby #2

Well I haven't uploaded any official pictures, but we are so excited to announce that the Hutton family is expecting baby #2! As you may or may not have noticed, I have been MIA from the blog world for a while now. I have been as sick as a dog. With Lilly I threw up but didn't feel nauseous all the time. Well this time around has proven to be MUCH more difficult. I just hope I forget all about it once the baby is here :)

Luckily when I went in for my twelve week appointment last week my OB looked at me and knew I was miserable and prescribed me some wonderful meds. I had no idea how much they would help! I feel like I am on my way back to normalcy, not totally there yet but well on my way! My doc even gave me some great night time anti-nausea meds that have been helping me sleep which has been AMAZING!


So there you have it Lilly will be a big sister and she couldn't be happier! She kisses my tummy and rubs it, and likes to kiss my belly especially as we say our good night prayers. She is so cute! I totally thought she got it until she went over to Taylor's belly and lifted up his shirt and said, "baby daddy baby." Haha I got a good laugh but realized she may not totally get it yet! Anyway that is all I have for now, I will try to get back into the Blog world now that I am starting to feel better!

No comments: