Friday, March 5, 2010

Beckett Reed Comer

A family that we grew up with added their first grandchild this week. Beckett Reed Comer was born on Wednesday and he is beautiful. We are so excited to share and walk through life as parents with Luke and Katrina! 


  
  

Lilly was CRAZY jealous! It was so weird I really didn't expect it. She cried when I held Beckett, tears and all. So I got a little nervous, but it wasn't just me she wanted whoever was holding him to hold her. At one point Luke had both of them! However by the end of the night she was kissing him and wanting to hold him all by herself.I think she enjoys be the center of attention a little too much. To her defense she has been the only baby for SO long, we are glad to welcome a new little baby into our life! Welcome Beckett we can't wait to watch you grow up and make fun memories!

No comments: