Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer is coming I can just taste it!

So one of Taylor's most favorite desserts in Strawberry Shortcake. In fact if you ask him (mostly during the summer) what he wants me to make for a yummy treat is will say Strawberry shortcake, he LOVES it! So one of my best friends and I took some over to the fire station for a little visit and to see our hubbies!
Yummy goodness! I made homemade whipped cream and shortcakes! Little goodies go REAL fast at the fire station, feeding three grow men is not easy!
This was Lilly's first experience and I would say it was a success. She probably enjoyed it as much as her daddy did! 
Once she tried a couple bites of mine, she decided to head over to Taylor by climbing on the table. I guess she just wanted to make sure she wasn't missing anything from daddy's plate! 
By the look on her face, I would say we have had a successful start to summer! The first of many yummy treats that she didn't get to try last summer. Hope you all are enjoying some great summer treats as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little one is so cute. I love your header with all of the flowers.