Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meeting our new friend Brecken

You may remember a post about two months ago with Lilly meeting another friend, and I said she was really jealous. Well not this time. Lilly couldn't wait to hold Brecken. It may be because she is getting older, or it may be because she kissed his mommies belly throughout her whole pregnancy and we told her it was Brecken. Either way, Lilly was not really jealous and it gave me hope that she is getting ready to be a big sister! 
 My turn to hold the sweet little man. Seriously all these boys are being born around me, I love my sweet little girl, but it gets me excited to hopefully have a little boy someday! 

 Taylor's turn with Brecken!

 I just couldn't resist, look at her looking at him. Just melts my heart! We love the Carbonatto's, they have become such great friends of ours and we look forward to being parents and sharing life with such a wonderful family. Congrats Blake and Ashley, Brecken is perfect!


No comments: