Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We really want a garden....

I would love to have a garden.....I just don't want to do the work. That's why I have Lilly :)
We decided to start with a few herbs and see how we did with that. We also have a TON of work to do in our yard before we can have a real garden. My goal would be to have enough fruits and veggies in the summer that we wouldn't have to buy any. Haha like that will really happen! 
We planted cilantro, thyme, and basil. I love to cook and I LOVE fresh herbs I just hope my plants can grow as fast as I want to use them to cook with!
We all love tomatoes, so we decided we wanted to plant some. Taylor wanted to buy the toppsy turvey because it says that it will grow MUCH more tomatoes from your one plant than it would from many. So we bought a cherry tomato plant because we love those the best. I'll let you know how it works out, so far no blossoms even :(

No comments: