Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Baby Girl Turns 1!!!


A year ago on March 14th, 2009 at 9:06pm we met this sweet little baby! Not knowing what the next year of our lives would look like!

Well it has been a year, and the best year yet! Here are a few pictures from Lilly's Birthday!
One of her favorite gifts from my parents!
Auntie Callie!
 Good friends of Taylor's who came to help us celebrate!
Some of my friends who love Lilly!
She was dancing to Dani's phone ringing!
Opening Presents!
Yummy cake Aunite Dani made for Lilly!
Daddy had to feed it to her, she wasn't a big fan, she spit it out!
Don't worry she had some cake, Grandpa gave her a mini cupcake once everyone left!
Grandpa Steve helping Lilly use the slide he got her, another one of her favorite toys, did I mention she is an active child! 
The three of us on her REAL birthday March 14th!

We love this little girl more than we every knew we could. I know that I can say, speaking for both Taylor and I, that this has been the best year of our lives thus far. We have learned so much about each other from being parents and have just grown to adore Lilly more and more each day. I can't believe that we are here, and Lilly is already one. It has seriously gone by so fast and I wish I could remember every minute from the last year but I can't. She is perfect and so much fun, everyday is new and exciting and she is learning things so fast. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see how she continues to grow into her own person. I hope that she always feels loved and can come to Taylor and I for anything! Here is to the next year we will share with our precious little Lilly bean!


2 comments:

CallinaP said...

I can't believe 'our' little girl is one :) What a blessing it has been to watch her grown over the past year and be privaleged enough to create such wonderful memories with you three. We adore each of you, and can't wait to see what this year brings! What a special celebration it was of Lilly's first bday!
Love, Auntie Callie & Uncle Matt :)

blcooper said...

Your little girl is so cute!!!! I saw your blog, I have one too! they are so much fun! congrats on your first year of being a Mommy!!